Bangui - The UN children's agency says a 17-year-old boy who had been twice recruited by rebels was among those stoned to death by a mob in Central African Republic.
UNICEF says the teen was among 64 children who had been demobilised and moved from the country's north to the capital in December to keep them safe.
The agency said on Friday, though, that the 17-year-old and a 19-year-old were later re-recruited when rebels seized the capital of Bangui.
Late last month they were stoned to death by an angry mob after they apparently stole a vehicle on the orders of a rebel colonel.
Dozens of child soldiers have been seen patrolling the capital of Bangui since the rebels overthrew the president in late March.