1. The result bears the acronym of WAEC yet its well known that WAEC wasn't in existence as at 1961. CAMBRIDGE was the standard at that time.
Dubious things about Buhari's WAEC result
2. The result released by Buhari's WAEC bears Katsina State as state/location of exam yet there wasn't a Katsina State as at 1961 till 1987. ]
3. Muhammadu Buhari claims the Late Gen. Shehu Musa Yar'Adua was his classmate. Shehu who joined the Army in 1959 couldn't have been in secondary school as at 1961.
4. Class 6 was introduced into our academic curriculum in 1990. How come Muhammadu Buhari had passed that class before the government introduced it?
5. It is on record that he passed Hausa Language. As at 1961, Hausa was not existing on the curriculum. That is quite a shocker.
Nigerians, all we need is the truth, vote wisely!
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.
More In This Category
Buhari can’t afford to fail Nigerians
There is a maxim that people are born leaders, but I believe that anyone with enough dedication and the willingness to learn can become a good leader – perhaps