I will vote and campaign for Ajimobi if...
Terms and conditions
1. If he can stop being a great liar and pretender.
2. If he can stop being arrogant, adamant, uncivil and too rigid.
3. If he can be Godly and tell us where he belongs.
4. If he can be flexible and accountable enough to show us his international passport, to tell the world the number of times he has left Oyo state (Nigeria) for abroad.
5. If he can tell us why he completes 95% of his projects on papper. Oyo Dualized roads, Ogbomoso dualized roads, Iseyin roads, Apete Bridge, Technical University, Ibadan poly satellite campuses' autonomy, Erelu waterworks, Atiba FM, Fasola/Soku Farm settlement.
6. If he can tell us why Oyo state is ranked 30th out of 36 states, by WAEC.
7. If he can tell us why he has neglected Oyo state health sector.
8. If he can tell us why he asked us to obtain state's civil service commission form in 2012, which fetched him over N1bn, and till today no interview nor employment.
9. If he can show the world, the total allocation Oyo state has received from FG in the last 44 months, plus monthly IGR, then the total expenditure of the state for the same period.
10. If he can tell the world the truth, the Gospel Truth, about the total Debt of Oyo state during his Administration.
11. If he can account to us how he has been disbursing or utilizing LG Allocations in the last 44 months.
12. If he can tell the world why he (and his crew) approved different projects to NAIRDA (e.g. Oyo roads, Apete Bridge etc), and at the end, its OYSTROMA that eventually "half- baked" the projects.
13. If he can declare his assets (including his local and foreign Accounts, properties and investments).
14. If he can swear with "Ogun" or "Sango", that he has not stolen up to N100m from Oyo state's purse.
15. If he can explain to us explicitly, and to the best of our understanding, the cost of every project he embarked on.
16. If he can swear with "Ogun laka aye" or "Sango", that he's sincere with No.15 above.
17. If he can tell us the Perfect Truth on how much he has given to Tinubu, APC (as his party), the Obas and all his godfathers.
18. If he can tell us the truth over all his certificates and credentials.
19. If he can tell the whole world the Truth, whether his wife was caught in London with heavy cash (more than two times), or not. PM News reported that.
20. If he can swear to the world, with "Ogun" or "Sango" that if he's re-elected, he won't steal more than N50m.
I don't think these are too much to ask for? Please, Pass this on to everyone in Oyo state,
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.
More In This Category
Buhari can’t afford to fail Nigerians
There is a maxim that people are born leaders, but I believe that anyone with enough dedication and the willingness to learn can become a good leader – perhaps