Who is allowed to vote? You have to be:
• A Nigerian citizen.
• Aged 18 years and above.
• You have to be registered in the constituency where you intend to vote.
• You have to possess a registration card obtained during voters’ registration.
Who is not allowed to vote:
• All persons below the age of 18 years.
• All non-Nigerians.
• All persons who did not register as voters.
• All persons who do not hold a voter registration card.
• All persons whose names are not in the voters register.
Where do you vote?
• Voting takes place at polling stations/units.
• A voter is expected to cast his vote at the polling unit where his name is on the voter register.
• A voter is expected to identify his polling station where his name is on the voter register.
• A polling unit nearest to the residence of the voter.
Information via the Independent National Electoral Commission. More here.