Lagos - It’s no longer news that MultiChoice is bringing back the Nigerian version of the hit reality TV series, Big Brother, after 10 years.
Multichoice will be bringing 11 weeks of undiluted entertainment and here are nine things you should know about the upcoming Big Brother Naija reality show:
1. The show is now referred to as Big Brother Naija
2. Same rules apply – but there will be no shower hour!
3. The program will run for 78 days starting 22 January 2017 with a two-hour, live, televised launch and end on 9 April 2017with a two-hour, live, televised finale.
4. This will be the second instalment of the Big Brother franchise in Nigeria after 10 years.
5. It will air on dedicated event channels on all DStv packages on channel 198 and GOtvPlus on channel 29.
6. There will be 12 housemates in total.
7. A variety of Nigerian personalities will visit the Big Brother Naijahouse during the show’s duration including musicians and performers.
8. The voice of ’Biggie’ will be Nigerian.
9. Winner of the Big Brother Naijatakes it all! He or she will walk away with a whopping prize money of 25 million Naira and a brand new KIA Sorento car.