Miami Beach – When news broke that the pop singer Justin Bieber was arrested, nobody was really shocked.
It had been a long time coming. The Biebs had a few run-ins with the law in recent months with a drug bust at his house just last week.
Although we’ve been receiving a lot of “who cares” comments, the story surprisingly still seemed to make its way onto our “most read” list. Strange.
So for all those “secret” Bieber fans. Here are 9 things you need to know about his arrest:
1) Justin was arrested on Thursday morning in Miami Beach, Florida.
2) He was charged with drag racing, driving under the influence and resisting arrest.
3) A judge set Bieber's bail at $2 500.
4) Bieber is smiling in his mugshot.
5) According to the cops Bieber admitted to consuming alcohol, smoking marijuana and taking prescription drugs, before he was arrested.
6) Bieber was driving a rented yellow Lamborghini and R&B singer Khalil, who was also arrested, was driving a Ferrari. Both cars were towed.
7) Bieber failed a field sobriety test when police pulled him over at around 04:09.