Los Angeles - The horse's head and Bumblebee's head could now all be owned by the general public.
Premiere Props will be hosting their Hollywood Auction Extravaganza XII on 23 and 24 November, where they will be auctioning iconic props and costumes from famous movies, like The Godfather, The Nightmare Before Christmas, E.T., Planet of the Apes, Star Wars, Transformers and Citizen Kane, amongst others.
VP of Premiere Props, Dan Levin, believes the timing is just right to coincide with the holiday season. "With the holidays almost upon us, this auction offers up movie and television fans a chance to treat themselves to an early holiday present.
"Memorabilia makes a terrific gift, as it is something that will be treasured for years to come."
The items auctioned of include:
- The horse head from The Godfather, which is the rehearsal prop for the iconic scene, as they used a real life one for the movie.
- Bumblebee's massive head from Transformers.
- Miniature bike wheels from E.T from when they fly over the moon.
- A crate from Citizen Kane with the words "CHARLES FOSTER KANE - XANADU FLORIDA" stenciled on it.
- Jack's sled and the mayor's megaphone from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Female monket tunic from Planet of the Apes (1968)
- Lightsabre effect filters from Kim Knowlton's collection of Star Wars.
- A viper helmet from the TV series Battlestar Galactica (1978).
Fans can starting bidding now, placing bids online at icollector.com and HOLLYWOOD LIVE AUCTIONS.