Lagos - Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw lost some valuables in a fire which started in her living room, reports Nigerian Entertainment Today(NET)
The Lekki residence of the Nollywood actress cum politician, Kate Henshaw was on fire on Friday.
Also read:APC Primaries: Kate Henshaw congratulates Desmond Elliot
The fire is believed to have began when electricity was restored, sparking off from one of the air conditioners in her living room.
Kate is yet to make any statement about the incident.
Read more at NET