Lagos - Film maker Kunle Afolayan has given celebrities his personal rules of engagement with the public.
The director of October 1 made this known on his Facebook page, where he wrote;
1. You must be a mobile atm at all times. Very applicable to the following (Police, customs and immigration officers) at check points, airports and borders as well as area boys.
Also read: Kunle Afolayan’s ‘October 1’ trailer gets international recognition
2. You must never have personal problems only solve people's problems. including buying breakfast for strange figures.
3. You must never have moods. It's forbidden you are not human remember?
4.You must never have an opinion. its not permitted. Else you incur the people's wrath.
Also read: Terra Kulture to market October 1 film
5. You must be ready to receive insults on social media platforms especially from annoying anonymous persons, and also be ready to be impersonated on Facebook with as many pages. Miscreants ripping innocent people off in your name.
6. You must never have a life.
7. You must be ready to over look and endure everything even if it's to your detriment.
8. Be ready to pay your fans for seeing your movies or listening to your music. You are everyone's fan!
Ever been told “you are my biggest fans oo I dey watch your film oo make you settle” hmmnn if I'm your fan I wonder what you are to me?
Well just follow these eight simple guidelines and you can never go wrong. Remember that's the Price for fame.
Kunle Afolayan’s latest film October 1 was made with over N200million, and was shot in Lagos and Ondo state for over forty days, after four months on pre-production.Post
by Kunle Afolayan
.-News24For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page.