Los Angeles - Ray J has been released from hospital.
The 31-year-old singer - who was the on/off boyfriend of late singer Whitney Houston - was admitted to a medical facility in Las Vegas on Monday suffering from exhaustion and jet lag but has now been given the all-clear following extensive tests.
His representative told Us Weekly magazine: "Ray J has been released from the hospital in Las Vegas and is back home in Los Angeles following an extensive battery of tests to make sure that he did not have a blood clot in his lungs which is potentially a deadly condition that can occur following a long haul plane flight."
Removed from ceremony
Ray J - who appeared with Kim Kardashian in her notorious sex tape - had driven for four hours to the Billboard Music awards ceremony immediately after returning from a 32-hour round trip to China.
It had been claimed that Whitney's sister-in-law Patricia Houston had tried to have Ray J removed from the ceremony - where the late star was honoured with a musical tribute and the Millennium Award - and even had security called to diffuse the situation.
However, a representative for the Houston family says Patricia's assistant asked for him to be removed after an official from the ceremony told them they needed to move to the seat which Ray J was already using, and had a valid ticket for.