Lagos - American singer Lauryn Hill was live on stage in Lagos on August 30 at The Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island.
Here is a list of the major complaints of the night:
1.The show did not commence by 7pm, as advertised by promoters, because Lauryn Hill's sound check was only done four hours after the kick off time, so the event did not start till after midnight.
2. The star performers that included Banky W, Iyanya, 2face Idibia, Sound Sultan, and Seyi Shay did not show up for the event.
3. DJ Jimmy Jatt did not play at the event even after setting up for a set.
4. Basketmouth also failed to host the event, and was replaced by a voice-over.
5. Lauryn Hill's DJ performed in excess of 30 minutes, with fans waiting for the singer to take to the stage.
6. A number of performers were booed off the stage by the agitated crowd.
Read more at Pulse.ng