Beverly Hills - Although they weren't nearly on stage as often as we would have liked, Amy Poehler and Tina Fey made for some great TV.
The comedy duo hosted the show for the second year running and like always had the crowd crying with laughter with their witty comments.
The funny ladies didn't hold back when tactfully verbally attacking the cream of the Hollywood crop.
Here are the 7 funniest things said at the 2014 Golden Globes:
1) Tina and Amy on Gravity: "It's the story of how George Clooney would rather float away in space and die than spend any more time with a woman his own age."
2) Tina and Amy on Matthew McConaughey: "For his role in Dallas (Buyers Club), he lost 40 pounds — or what actresses call being in a movie."
3) "Meryl Streep is here. Meryl Streep is so brilliant in Osage: August County, proving that there are still great parts in Hollywood for Meryl Streep over 60."
4) Jennifer Lawrence to herself after winning: "Don't ever do this again," she told herself. "It's so scary."
5) Tina Fey introducing Leonardo DiCaprio; “"And now, like a supermodel's vagina, let's all give a warm welcome to Leonardo DiCaprio."
6) Tina to Amy after she won: "There's a special place in hell for you". Of course, this is a reference to the Taylor Swift drama following last year's Golden Globes. After joking that the Mean singer better "stay away from Michael J Fox's son" during their 2013 hosting gig, Swift instantly went into revenge mode, telling Vanity Fair (that Katie Couric once told her), "There is a special place in hell for women who don't support other women," Huffington Post reported.
7) When Aaron Paul “YEAH BITCHED” the entire crowd.