Kim Kardashian, well-known reality star, fashion lover, mom and well, the reason why contouring one's face is now a thing, recently shared her monthly beauty regime with popular beauty blog, Into The Gloss.
I can almost hear the hoorahs! from Kim K fans everywhere. Can you?
To me, Kim K is not exactly a role model or someone whose beauty advice I would follow. Yet, her beauty regime does intrigue me. I know that it will be completely over the top, pricey as hell and completely out of most of our (i.e.plebs) price ranges.
So, without further ado, here is the list of beauty products and treatments she gets per month, broken down by Jezebel:
(CAUTION: all beauty product lovers may experience extreme jealousy at time of reading the below list):
1. Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes (R20.93)
2. By Terry Pureté de Rose Refreshing Cleansing Gel (R594.47)
3. Guerlain Orchidée Impériale The Rich Cream (R5203.77)
4. NaturaBisse C+C Vitamin Cream (R1315.24)
5. Shakti Resculpting Body Cream (R1771.97)
6. Epicuren Bulgarian Rose Otto (R42.95)
7. La Mer's The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 UV Protecting Fluid (R971.72)
8. Dr. Harold Lancer Sheer Fluid Sun Shield SPF 30 (R548.97)
9. Quasar MD Plus (LED light therapy) (R9092.30)
10. MAC 182 Buffer Brush (R605.90)
11. Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (R709.08)
12. Joe Blasco Ultrabase Foundation (R222.92)
13. Kardashian Beauty Endless Summer Matte Bronzer (R171.44)
14. Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (R457.28)
15. Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara (R314.38)
16. Individualist Lashes (R125.52)
Her beauty regime per month adds up to a whopping: R 22 574.04!!!
That is a month's salary for many people, or even rent for an entire month in New York City!