Lagos - Nollywood actor, Joseph Benjamin took to Instagram on Tuesday, to share a thought provoking article on Buhari's trip to China, reports Naij
The Nollywood star called out the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari asking why Nigeria should borrow when we have a lot of looted money stashed away.
"Why go to China to negotiate terms and conditions to borrow $2billion when;
1) We are expecting $200billion from looted money stashhed away in Dubai.
2) America is helping us repatriate $6billion kept by former PDP Governor's and ministers in the USA.
Also read:Sorry ladies Joseph Benjamin is not searching
3) Loads of thieves under Jonathan have returned millions of dollars
4) Trillions of Naira raked in by the Nigeria custom service
5) Millions of Dollars saved by the TSA and leakages have been blocked.
Even if you are very dumb, you should at least be able to ask some simple questions. Why borrow with an interest when you already have a lot? Except if the 'fight against corruption" is just a scam."
He has deleted the Instagram message from his social media page.
Read more at Naij