Hello 

Create Profile

Creating your profile will enable you to submit photos and stories to get published on News24.


Please provide a username for your profile page:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.

Facebook Sign-In

Hi News addict,

Join the News24 Community to be involved in breaking the news.

Log in with Facebook to comment and personalise news, weather and listings.

 

DJ Neptune calls out Arik for delayed flight and missing equipment

12 November 2016, 10:34

Enugu - DJ Neptune has called out Arik Air for leaving him stranded and losing his DJ equipment.

According to him, his flight was delayed for three hours with no reasonable explanation and he lost his DJ equipment.

The angry celebrity DJ says their representatives in Enugu don't even know when his bag will come.

DJ Neptune took to Instagram to express his anger, he wrote:

"Dear @flyarikair @arikair. It is not a must to do business, if you can't act right kindly pack up and stop frustrating passengers. See how passengers going to Benin almost stopped us from boarding today out of frustration, not knowing my own was on the way waiting.

You scheduled a flight to leave Lagos for Enugu by 8:30am today 11:11:16 flight No W3610, you delayed ur passengers for 3hours with no reasonable explanation (Frustration No1) and as if that wasn't enough you flew 5% of our bags to Enugu and took the remaining 95% to Abuja.

Don't you see how HEARTLESS you guys are? (Frustration No2). I only few in to Enugu because I have an event to handle which starts by 3pm and now am here and my DJ Equipment is no where to be found after making me identifying my flight case before boarding your aircraft.

Also read:DJ Neptune launches radio station

Your rep in Enugu don't even know if my bag will come today or tomorrow so why on earth did you not announce this before take off? When will #ARIKAIR stop taking people for granted? Is it a crime to buy your airline ticket? Now what do I tell my client? and am suppose to be traveling to Owerri tomorrow morning for another event. It's high time you guys STOP taking us for a ride.

You have sucessfully use your reggae to spoil my blues today and trust me you will PAY for this.. You left alot of us stranded and frustrated from people attending weddings to some traveling to far places. I pity the lady who's wedding is tomorrow and her wedding dress is no where to be found courtesy #ARIKAIR  Bravo to you guys."

Dear @flyarikair @arikair. It is not a must to do business, if you can't act right kindly pack up and stop frustrating passengers. See how passengers going to Benin almost stopped us from boarding today out of frustration, not knowing my own was on the way waiting. You scheduled a flight to leave Lagos for Enugu by 8:30am today 11:11:16 flight No W3610, you delayed ur passengers for 3hours with no reasonabled explanation (Frustration No1) and as if that wasn't enough you flew 5% of our bags to Enugu and took the remaining 95% to Abuja.. Don't you see how HEARTLESS you guys are? (Frustration No2). I only few in to Enugu because I have an event to handle which starts by 3pm and now am here and my DJ Equipment is no where to be found after making me identifying my flight case before boarding your aircraft. Your rep in Enugu don't even know if my bag will come today or tomorrow so why on earth did you not announce this before take off? When will #ARIKAIR stop taking people for granted? Is it a crime to buy your airline ticket? Now what do I tell my client? and am suppose to be traveling to Owerri tomorrow morning for another event. It's high time you guys STOP taking us for a ride. You have sucessfully use your reggae to spoil my blues today and trust me you will PAY for this.. You left alot of us stranded and frustrated from people attending weddings to some traveling to far places. I pity the lady who's wedding is tomorrow and her wedding dress is no where to be found courtesy #ARIKAIR ???? Bravo to you guys.

A video posted by DJ Neptune (@deejayneptune) on

-News24

- News24

NEXT ON NEWS24 NIGERIAX
&nbps;

Read more from our Users

Submitted by
Isaac Asabor263
Separating kitchen politics from ...

Like everyone else, I believe that the most popular definition of democracy is “government of the people, by the people and for the people”. Read more...

Submitted by
Bethel Tanifo
Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs, ...

Like NDDC Unlike MONDA. This notion is an intuition that does not portend political participation, affiliation, intrusion or aggression but a submission with the intention of completion of the previous administration's noble vision. Read more...

Submitted by
Bethel Tanifo
Nigerian Constitution versus Corr...

The problems of Nigeria is not in its conventional composition, formation, functionality, constitution or treaty, while the solutions are not disintegrations as promulgated by some faiths fanatics and bigotries.  Read more...

Submitted by
Abdulsalam Jubril
Much Ado about Trump’s Presidency

It was unbelievable when the social and mainstream media all over the world began airing the breaking news of Donald Trump’s victory in the most contentious US Presidential elections in recent years. Read more...

Submitted by
Mike Daemon
Nigerian author highlights gay ch...

A new novel by a prolific young Nigerian author features gay characters, which could help increase the visibility of the gay community and possibly lead to greater understanding of LGBT Nigerians. Read more...

Submitted by
Isaac Asabor263
Your Excellency, I will call you ...

Your Excellency, Governor Adams Oshiomhole, as a leader that pays attention to details, I understand that the odd title of this piece would definitely arouse your curiosity.  Read more...