It seems like women would like their partner to improve their cleaning skills, while men simply want better and more frequent sex.
Fill her nights with passion and drive her wild with the best sex ever! Read ten of the best sex tips you've never heard of before.
Discover the truth behind a few of the myths about cervical cancer.
When 13-year-old Hoa was freed last month from a brothel, her nightmare didn't end. Read how sex slaves' living hell continues after freedom.
20 November 2014, 13:11
Yes, sure you can just plant one sloppy wet kiss on his money maker, but there are more subtle ways you turn him on.
20 November 2014, 12:08
A former professor and at the al-Imam University in Saudi Arabia, sheikh `Abd al-Wahhâb al-Turayrî, takes a look at Islam's rules regarding oral sex and foreplay.
20 November 2014, 11:02
A group of design students from the UK have created a toilet that claims to force you into a healthier pooping-position.
20 November 2014, 10:00
If you’re wondering how to make sure your toddler doesn’t become a bad-mannered brat, this article is for you.
19 November 2014, 14:01
Milk and dairy products form an important part of the balanced diet. But how much do you need? How much is too much?
19 November 2014, 13:09
So you’ve heard the term “bump day” being thrown around on a Wednesday? To most it means it’s midweek. To us, it means it’s time to bump dirties.
19 November 2014, 12:02
Conflict around intimacy isn’t always easy to resolve, and talking about sex can be difficult. Psychotherapist Dr Tanya Robinson offers advice.
19 November 2014, 11:00
Ebola kills up to 90% of those who contract the disease. It turns out that the way to be part of the remaining 10% might be to stay hydrated.
19 November 2014, 10:03
A group of medical specialists has provided an answer to a dilemma that has faced flyers – is it okay to fart mid-flight?
18 November 2014, 15:09
Are you drinking enough water? Read this and then go and refill your water bottle.
18 November 2014, 13:30
Social media definitely helps you stay connected. But could it be doing more harm than good? Read here to find out.
18 November 2014, 12:08
Whether you are superstitious or not, have a look at this list of 13 food superstitions; and see if you recognise any of them.
18 November 2014, 11:10
The experts say that consuming too much sugar may be poisoning your health and may have devastating consequences.
17 November 2014, 14:48
When you first start out exercising it may be hard to find motivation and easy to find excuses to get out of a training session.
17 November 2014, 12:11
While the findings are new, reports of "coregasm" have circulated in the media for years, said the co-director of the Center for Sexual Health Promotion.
17 November 2014, 13:24
Researchers suggest the definition of obesity should not be the same for all populations because some ethnic groups may develop diabetes at different weights.
14 November 2014, 12:12
Like many other people with diabetes, you may be wondering whether you need to take supplements to help manage your condition.
14 November 2014, 15:37
Sex can be a dangerous tool of manipulation. Psychotherapist Dr Tanya Robinson offers advice.
14 November 2014, 13:22
The use of electronic cigarettes by high school students in the US has tripled over three years.