Abuja - We all know men and women are from different planets, but what if we looked for the similarities? Maybe we could hook up more...
The good people at Newszoom asked a bunch of men and women advice and dating and collected all the best gender neutral advice. Here are the top five tips:
1. Be open minded. Don’t go walking in there having a checklist of things the other person has to have to qualify to date you. You’re not the CEO of love.
2. Don’t research the applicants. Definitely don’t stalk them on social media. You will have made up your mind before you see them. Made up your mind wrong.
3. Don’t bring along baggage. It’s a date, not a flight to a two week funeral procession abroad.
4. Be honest. That one is pretty obvious.
5. Leave on a high note. Ever noticed how good performance leave after they play their biggest hit? Do that. Don’t walk off stage after you played one of the deep cuts off that obscure release.
Read more at Newszoom.