1. Beaten and sexually assaulted by Egyptian riot police, Mona Eltawy explains why the Middle East needs a sexual revolution.
2. Meet the activist who wants women everywhere to free their nipples.
3. Take Up space – A clarion call to all women from poet Vanessa Kisuule expressing how women should stop asking for permission and acceptance.
4. ‘Restoring the earth is restoring ourselves,’ women from every continent take the lead on environmental change.
5. Poet, Agnes Török, calls out an economic system built on a powerless labour class.
6. Talk to your daughter before the beauty industry does.
7. ‘Loud, obnoxious and ghetto’ is a stereotype for young African-american women who are already struggling to define themselves.