Abuja - When Australian Rod Sommerville was faced with the options of panic or panic more after a deadly snakebite, he chose the option to grab a beer and chill out.
The 54-year-old hard man was nipped by an eastern brown snake in his backyard last month, Huffington Post reports.
The Queensland native said he went inside after he was bitten and cracked open a beer while waiting for the ambulance he called.
He survived even though he had an adverse reaction to the anti-venom.
He remarked that if he was going to die, he was going to enjoy a beer while doing so.
Read more at Huffington Post.
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us onTwitter and like our Facebook page!