Abuja - A drunk American student was arrested after he broke into a massage parlour, almost caused a fire and fell asleep stuffing his face with snacks.
Brian McCurren, a 19-year-old Notre Dame student, allegedly used a flower pot to break his way into the massage parlour Therapeutic Indulgence in South Bend, Indiana, Huffington Post reports.
The owner of the spa told police he then went through half a box of the American favourite microwave meal, Hot Pockets, before passing out while gorging on drumsticks.
He reportedly almost caused a fire, but – probably thinking it was his go-to-class alarm – slept right through the fire alarm.
Read more at Huffington Post.
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page!