Here's how to take care of your penis:
1. Shave. Most men view the shaving or waxing of pubic hair as unnecessary and feminine. Keeping your genital area smooth is not only erotic for most women, but also goes a long way in maintaining good hygiene in your nether regions and keeping them dry. The good news is that you can do it together as a couple as a form of fore play.
2. Check your weight. Being obese is a big blow to your manhood as it lowers the level of the hormone testosterone which is in charge of arousal in the body. The belly fat kills your manhood by clogging up arteries that lead blood to the penis to sustain an erection.
3. Wash your hands. You should get into the habit of washing your hands not only after going to the toilet but also before. Wash your hands always before you touch your penis, especially if you have been handling chemicals. Also, pay attention if you have been in contact with substances that can cause skin irritation like pepper.
4. Self-examine regularly. Just as women are advised to self-examine themselves for breast cancer, men should get in the habit of checking their genitals for any lumps and also for signs of STDs.
Examine also your semen to note any changes in appearance or the presence of blood.
5. Avoid injuries. To serve you better, your penis will require tender loving care. Avoid situations that might lead to penile trauma. This could be rough sex or masturbation without lubrication. Also, make sure you do not wear underwear that is too tight. Going without underwear might also expose the penis to harmful friction.