Good morning Mr chairman, pilot of judges, the timekeeper, moderators, my co-debators and my audience. Good day to you all. My name is Nazifi Hussein I'm here to oppose the motion which said day schools are better than boarding schools with the following point of mine.
1. Boarding schools traditionally have qualified teachers who see's their work as calling-not a job.
2. The residential campus ensures that all student are immersed in an educational world where learning is central to all activities.
3. Boarding schools uniquely prepare students for university life and heightened interaction between the student and the teachers.
4. Boarding schools is a unique settings which promote common experience, honesty among the student.
5. Students do benefit from small classes in body schools.
6. Students are conditioned for future success because they were encourage to archive their full potential in boarding school. 7. Students in boarding school are bestow an independence not living at home that is an ideal preparation to face challenges of life.
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.