Hair is one of the fashions that glorify women beauty and adore the uniqueness of their feminism. Of all the handiwork women do, the art of hair braiding have always amazed me. Have you really take a closer look at the plaited hair and see how perfect?
Women can confidently design many styles of hair with just comb and their fingers and it always appeals to my eyes. You'll agree with me that many women don't care about expensive cream or perfumes, but virtually all women are interested about making and changing hair styles.
I have seen many different hair styles among African women, but their is something I realize, we men don't rate the beauty or quality of women by their hair. We don't know the price value of hair. For us, hair is hair. Where we rate a twin with a hair of #60,000 is were we can equally place the other with #3,000, or even another with afro-cut. I heard that there are weaves of #600, #5,000, #15,000 and even #30,000. But men cannot predict the price difference. Why the competition then?
Also Read: Woman wakes up bald after pulling hair in sleep
I still love it more when my girl lose her hair, wash and curl it. I love sitting under garden tree and have my palm run smoothly on my lady's hair. Have I not say that the hair is good for women? But I must tell you that there are something annoying about women hair.
Viz: 1. Carrying an expensive hair on a cheap brain: Some girls would pack the whole wool in the saloon on one head, maybe hoping to achieve a full or tight plaited look.
2. Dandruff: Hmm! I hate it when women lose their hair full of dandruff around me. That sucks!
3. When the hair frays out: It irritates my eyes when your hair started loosing by itself. Why not loose it and live by your natural hair?
4. Smell: Some girls when you get close to their hair you'll forbid girls. I think there's these perfumes everywhere in the street
5. Headache: Most times when they come back from that saloon-oven/dryer, they'll start complaining of headache and pain. Tomorrow they'll still go.
6. Uncomfortable: Watch girls closely, from time to time they keep hitting their head because of scratches on the head, they'll toss the hair when it feels heavy on their neck.
7. Sensitive to rain: She'll ask for just a waterproof when it rains, for she knows what fate await her if the hair gets we.
8. Daytime net-covering: I hate it when I see a women wearing a net when not cooking or asleep. Why would you spend all the money for your hair and still wear net inside a bus, or anywhere for that matter?
9. Improper disposal of hair strands: look around the neighbourhood and see fowls wearing weaves around the leg.
10. Sometimes we find a string in our meal, bath tub and wash-hand basins, table, mirrow stand e.t.c Hello my sweethearts, please... (...to be continue)
Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on MyNews24 have been independently written by members of News24's community. The views of users published on News24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of News24. News24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.