Lagos - Bashorun Okanla, a resident of Okun Ajah, Ogombo area of Lagos State was hacked to death by his neighbour, Ibrahim Tijani, over complaints of fumes emanating from his generator, Punch reports.
The deceased was said to have engaged his neighbour in an argument after he complained to him about the fumes escaping into his room from the generator switched on by the suspect at about 11am on the fateful day.
Also read: 7 family members die of generator fumes
The argument was said to have degenerated into a fight and in the ensuing brawl, the suspect picked a cutlass from his room and cut the victim in the hand and leg.
He was rushed to a hospital in the area where he reportedly passed away.
Read more at Punch
- News 24