Abuja - An electrical worker was electrocuted on Sunday while attempting to replace cables in the Yakoyo area of Ojodu, Lagos, PUNCH reports.
The man, who is yet to be identified, was rushed to hospital after he was gripped by an electrical surge while fixing cables on a mounted pole.
Also read: Herdsmen kill seven in Taraba
Sebastine Ilogwu, a resident in the area, expressed confusion at the incident, saying the power was restored while the man was still busy with the cables.
Witnesses who saw the incident unfold have expressed hope that the hospital would be able to save the man.
Read more at PUNCH