Delta - Hospital equipment and documents were destroyed on Tuesday when fire gutted a privately owned clinic, Syracus Clinic, in Warri, Delta state.
The one-storey building was completely razed by the inferno which occurred in the afternoon.
However, no life was lost in the incident due to the timely intervention of the Fire Service and youths from the community.
Also read: Fire guts Government House Kebbi
The Medical Director of the Clinic, Dr Steve Oraegbu, said the fire might have been caused by a spark from an old freezer in the clinic.
Tthis was the sixth fire incident in Warri metropolis in one week.