Lagos - A fire allegedly gutted a shopping plaza in Lagos,
destroying textile materials and fashion accessories, Punch reported.
According to reports, the fire started after a power outage
and workers from the plaza tried to put the fire down but did not manage.
Also read: Lagos Fire Service begins prevention campaign
The Lagos State Fire Service and Lagos State Emergency
Management Agency were called to the scene.
Traders are believed to have watched helplessly as their
goods burnt while other were able to save their wares.
No casualties were reported from the incident.
For more on this story visit Punch