Lagos - The main auditorium of Christ Embassy Church, located on Billings Way, Ikeja, Lagos was on Tuesday engulfed in fire, Vanguardreports.
The fire, which started around 6.30pm in one of the apartments of the building, was said to be as a result of power surge from a generator.
Property worth millions of naira was destroyed in the fire incident which raged for three hours and spread to the main auditorium before the arrival of the fire service officials.
Read more at Vanguard
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page.