Lagos - Fumes from a generating set has killed a man, his wife, and three children in the Ipoyewa community, Adamo area of Ikorodu, Lagos, Punch reports.
The man was said to have come home with the new generator on Wednesday and switched it on throughout the night in their room before suffocating to death from the fumes.
Also read: 7 family members die of generator fumes
The bodies of the family members were discovered on Friday after a neighbour went to their apartment, got no response after knocking on door severally.
A resident said policemen from Sagamu Road Division had visited the place, and had gone to fetch an ambulance to evacuate the bodies.
Read more at Punch