Bayelsa - Five people have been alleged to be injured from a
fire that destroyed shops at popular Ekeki Motor Park in Yenagoa, Punch
According to reports, the fire was caused by a generator
that had exploded when a shop owner of spare parts was busy filling his
generator with petrol.
Also read: Fire guts INEC warehouse
The fuel contacted with the exhaust and the generator went
up in flames, which brought shops and offices to rubbles.
The fire burnt 30 shops and millions of naira is alleged to
have been lost in the damage.
For more on this story visit Punch