Lagos - Following the threat by the Federal Government to sue the publishers of RichestLifestyle for naming President Goodluck Jonathan as the sixth richest African president, the online portal has delisted his name, Punch reports.
The US-based website in its latest ranking said that Jonathan was worth $100 million, a claim the President refuted, threatening legal action against the publishers.
Also read: Jonathan denies 6th richest African president claim
Other African presidents and kings on the list include;
1. Jose Eduardo dos Santos of Angola – Net Worth: $20 Billion
2. Mohammed VI of Morocco – Net Worth: $2.5 Billion
3. Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of Equatorial Guinea – $600 Million
4. Uhuru Kenyatta of Kenya – Net Worth: $500 Million
5. Paul Biya of Cameroon – Net Worth: $200 Million
6. King Mswati III of Swaziland – Net Worth: $100 Million (The monarch shares the number 6 spot with President Jonathan)
7. Idriss Deby of Chad – Net Worth: $50 Million
8. Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe – Net Worth: $10 Million
Read more at Punch