Lagos - A two-year-old toddler died in Lagos after consuming
a plate of poisoned rice which was prepared by his mother, Punch reported.
The rice was however was eaten by everyone in the household
and the family is still in shock as to how only the toddler died and not the
Also read: Delta man survives rat poison while trying to commit suicide
The boy died minutes after consuming the rice and the police
were immediately called to the scene.
Police are investigating a possible case of food poisoning
and are awaiting an autopsy report to confirm what exactly killed the toddler.
No one has been arrested in connection with the death with
For more on this story visit Punch