Port Harcourt - It is alleged that scores of people are
feared to have died after consuming locally made gin known as Kai-Kai,
This comes after just 48 hours people were reported to have
eaten dog meat in Woji and all five of them died.
Also read: 'Local gin' suspected of causing 18 mystery deaths
A Youth leader from the Bonny Kingdom has confirmed the
deaths and doctors have stated that the people died from an intake of toxic
liquid which was then traced back to the locally made gin.
People have been warned to stop consuming the locally made
gin and stop the sales of the toxic drink.
Rivers State government has been called to bring the matter
For more on this story visit Leadership