Lagos - A man and his sister in-law have burned to death in
a house fire in Lagos State, while his three children narrowly escaped with
mild burns, Naij reported.
According to reports, the fire started in a nearby flat and
started burning other flats. Other neighbours tried to rush out and escape the
fire but the man and his sister in-law were unfortunate.
Also read: Kano REC, family die in fire
Firefighters attended to the fire and tried to put the
flames off but was already too late to rescue the man and his sister in-law.
They were able to rescue a woman and her children through a
window. They had mild burns to their bodies.
For more on this story visit Naij