Kano - A resident of Kano Musa Lalaji,
39, of Gadun Albasa quarters, has been electrocuted by high tension wire at
Kano Zoological Garden Shopping Complex.
Alhaji Balarabe Kabara the state Director of Fire Service,
made the disclosure on Tuesday in Kano in an interview.
He said the incident happened on Monday when the deceased
climbed the roof of one of the shops at the complex to carry out some functions
and accidentally touched the wire.
Also read: Man electrocuted to death in Ebonyi
He said that the remains of the victim had been deposited at
the mortuary of Murtala Muhammed Specialist Hospital, Kano.
Kabara advised the management of Kano Electricity
Distribution Company to either relocate the high tension wire or increase its
height to prevent such accidental contact.