Bayelsa - It is alleged that three people have died due to
generator fumes that happened in the Ogbia Local Government Area in Bayelsa
State, Punch reported.
The three corpses of a family of three, involving a husband,
wife and their child were discovered after three days following an offensive
odour that came out from their home.
Also read: 7 family members die of generator fumes
According to reports the family had died over the weekend
but were discovered during the week when neighbours noticed a smell coming from
Police were called to the scene, where they forced open the
door in order to gain entry. Investigation is ongoing about their death.
For more on this story visit Punch