Owerri - Two people have allegedly have died mysteriously in an Owerri hotel, Imo State, Punch reported.
The two people are said to be staff members of the Home Best
Hotel and died in their sleep.
One of the people that mysteriously died is a student from
the Federal Polytechnic, who is said to had put off a generator that was close
their room before midnight.
Also read: Calabar traders count losses from fire incident
Both men were found dead by an employee of the hotel, who
forced the door open on instruction of the hotel manager.
Investigations are still pending on what exactly happened to
the two men.
For more on this story visit Punch