Ado-Ekiti - Phones can literally kill you, proven in Ado-ekiti where a 15-year-old boy, Junior Abia, was electrocuted while using his mobile phone, reports The Sun
Junior’s elder brother was the first on the scene after the mobile phone shocked the boy to death.
The earpiece of the mobile phone was stuck to his ear while he was being electrocuted.
The brother used a long stick to remove the earpiece from Junior’s ears.
Also read: Researchers to study whether mobile phones affect teenage brains
Junior died on his way to the hospital, and was buried three days later.
Read more at The Sun
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page.