Lagos - An emergency meeting was held on Wednesday14th of December, 2016 at 9:30am by MMM Nigeria Global to discuss stringent issues affecting the scheme.
The gathering came to an end around 2pm and the following conclusions were arrived at to ‘restructure’ the scheme which has been heavily suspected to be fraudulent.
An emergency meeting was held yesterday 14th of December, 2016 at 9:30am by MMM Nigeria Global to discuss stringent issues affecting the scheme.
‘restructure’ the scheme which has been heavily suspected to be fraudulent.
SUMMARY OF MEETING HELD TODAY 14TH DECEMBER 2016 BY 9.30AM
1. Within that 1 month Mavro continue growing.
2. The freeze periods may even be less than 1month but it all depends on programmers and how fast they can finish.
3. This year We will have a new model to help make this community sustainable in Nigeria.
4. We will post clarification with more details about the Frozen Mavro on everyone’s PO.
5. Some Mavro will be released b4 the 30 days release date probably in batches.
6. Next week we will implement change
of guider button on every participants PO.
7. New section in our Personal Office will be installed this week
8. PH and GH order dispatching has been stopped for a while. Meaning they arnt matching anyone for the meantime.
9. We will use this period to tackle other issues we have with support.
10. MMM Nigeria’s progress depends on u. Ur expectation determines the future. U determine what u want. You have to encourage yourselves and you downlines.
- News 24