Abuja - America's investigative agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has allegedly released a shocking list profiling Nigeria's richest politicians.
According to a Naij report, the list was first obtained for the Amanpour Live Show on CNN and has further exposed the richest of Nigeria's political elite who have American bank accounts.
See the full list below.
1. Rochas Okorocha $1.4 billion Jp Morgan Chase/New York
2. Mohammed Rabi Musa Kwankwaso $1.15 billion American Express, NY
3. Kashim Shettima $1.1 billion Wells Fargo, San Francisco
4. Vice Admiral Murtala Nyako, Gcon, Cfr $805 million City Group, NY
5. Ibrahim $798 million City Group, Ny
6. Rotimi Amaechi $757 million US Bancorp, Minnesota
7. M Nyako Abdulaziz $626 million Ally Financial, Detriot
8.Adama Oshiomhole $625 million Bb&T, North Carolina
9. Rauf Aregbesola $513 million City Group, NY
10. Umaru Tanko Almakura $510 million State Street Corporation
11. Aliyu Magatakarda Wamako $476 million Wells Fargo, San Francisco
12. Babatunde Fashola $448 million City Group, NY
13. Ibikunle Amosun $442 million Bank Of America
14. Ahmed $437 million US Bancorp
15. Abiola Adeyemi Ajimobi $422 million Ally Financial
Read more at Naij