London - Three men have been fined 155 ($242) each and banned from football stadiums for three years after their pitch invasions forced a Tottenham match to be temporarily suspended last month.
Nathaniel Thompson, 23, Helder Gomes, 22, and Daniel Jarvis, 26, were arrested following their incursions during the first half of Tottenham's Europa League win against Partizan Belgrade on November 27.
The match had to be halted shortly before half-time and the players from both teams left the pitch after the men ran on to the playing field in three separate incidents at White Hart Lane.
Also read: Balotelli given one-match ban over racist post
Gomes and Thompson were detained by stewards and Jarvis was grabbed by Tottenham striker Roberto Soldado.
All three men pleaded guilty at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court in north London to a charge of going on to a playing field without a lawful excuse or authority.
Although they were all wearing 'BassBuds' T-shirts, the court heard that the stunt was not sanctioned by the headphone manufacturer.
Defence lawyer Altaf Mohammed said the trio were handing out headphones to crowds outside the match as part of a promotion.
They were given tickets to the game and then made the decision to storm the pitch.
"They were basically doing voluntary work, it's only once they entered the stadium that they decided to do what they did," he said.
He added that all three were "ashamed" of their behaviour.
The men are subject to football banning orders for three years, meaning they will not be able to attend games in England or Wales until 2018, but can apply to have these orders lifted after two years.