Lagos - A 12-year-old boy has become magnetic after he
suffered an electric shock from a street lamp, MirrorUK reported.
He suffered the shock when he was leaning against a street lamp but didn't
realise it was faulty with a live wire.
Also read: Kaduna State Govt to provide artificial limbs
When the boy woke up the next day he found coins that had been lying on his
mattress stuck on his body.
The boy now attracts things such as coins, spoons and glasses to name a few.
For more on this story visit MirrorUK