Lagos - A 21-year-old leader singer from Argentina was electrocuted due to a faulty microphone and collapsed but later died in hospital, MirrorUK reported.
The microphone he was using at the time had a faulty wiring which resulted in the electrocution.
Also read: Man weds tree for the second time
Medical personnel were called to the scene and tried to revive him before they took him to the hospital. He was later pronounced dead as the electric shock stopped his heart beat.
The singer was part of a band that was trying to promote their first album. Band members are saddened by his death and could have not imagined this kind of incident would take place in the 21st century.
His love for music will be their strength as the band continues to sell their album.
For more on this story visit MirrorUK