Lagos - A 2-year-old girl has suffered a dreadful allergic
reaction after she was given a medical prescription from her doctor, within
hours she developed severe blisters o her skin and her eyes were full of mucus, Daily
The cause of the allergic reaction has been blamed on Nurofen, a pain-relief
She has been hospitalised and put under intensive care.
Doctors have stated she suffers from Johnson Syndrome, those who do get it
spend huge amounts of time fighting in hospital.
Also read: Can you be allergic to potatoes?
The little girl is battling the syndrome in hospital and time will tell how badly damaged she is.
For more on this story visit Daily