Abuja - A 44-year-old man had to be airlifted after he
suffered second degree burns to his body due to soaking his car with alcohol to
kill bedbugs, MirrorUK reported,
The man then lit up a cigarette while he was still inside
his car of which led to him burning.
Also read: Pastor's daughter burns to death in Kano church attack
According to the police the fire was so intense that it
scorched two other cars in the process.
When he was questioned by police, he told them he had
bedbugs that were irritating him in his car. The only solution he could come up
with was pouring alcohol in his car to kill them.
He had forgotten that alcohol was flammable when he lit his
cigarette for a smoke.
For more on this story visit MirrorUK