Abuja - A business man in the US who obviously never watched the movie Powder filmed himself getting struck by lightning.
Robb Montejano of Seattle said he was attempting to capture the lightning on film with his mobile phone when God smited him for his alleged selfie addiction, the Mirror reports.
He said he felt a sudden surge of electricity go through his body with a boom.
Also read: Vibrator gets stuck in crucial hole
Firefighters on the scene said Montejano was shaken, but not injured. Hopefully the shock reconnected the common sense part of his brain.
Watch the video here:
Read more at the Mirror.
For the latest on national news, politics, sport, entertainment and more follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page.