Zhuzhou - A 31-year-old woman has been left with a scar on her face after her iPhone heated up while she was using it, Daily Mail reported.
The woman says she was conversating with her boyfriend when she felt some discomfort on her face as the phone heated up. She only noticed the burn mark when someone pointed it out to her.
Also read: iPhone burns hole in teens arm
She consulted a doctor about the matter and was told she received an electrical burn and was advised to seek further treatment at a hospital.
For more on this story visit Daily Mail