Abuja - A 21-year-old man was horrified while on holiday in Bali and discovered a tropical spider had burrowed itself underneath his skin, MirrorUK reported.
Doctors had thought the man was suffering from an allergic reaction and got
sent away with some medication when he developed blisters along his stomach.
Also read: Man burns down house to kill spider
He returned to the same medical centre to see a specialist and they discovered
a tropical spider had burrowed itself in his skin as he had recently got an
The spider has been removed and sent for testing.
For more on this story visit MirrorUK