Abuja - A 29-year-old woman found something hairy with a
head inside her bottle of vinegar she had bought from a store a month earlier,
The woman spotted the white, jelly looking object inside the jar only after
realising she and her daughter had used it.
Also read: Man's finds dead rat in his dinner
They have poured some of the vinegar on some chips and was disgusted at the
idea they had ingested the substance.
She took the product back the shop where she had bought and was given a full
refund and some flowers.
For more on this story visit MirrorUK