Abuja - A 39-year-old woman has been left colour blind after
suffering an allergic reaction to hair dye, DailyMail reported.
The woman bought a home dye kit and decided to do it herself. The home kit left
her with her with huge boils on her face and fighting for her eyesight.
Also read: Girl suffers dreadful allergic reaction
The woman's face swelled up twice it's normal size. She now has been diagnosed
with agoraphobia, a fear of leaving her house.
She was rushed to hospital and was given antibiotics to treat her burning scalp
For more on this story visit DailyMail